Skip to main content

Will This Ever End


Anxiety noun.  
 a feeling of worry, nervousness, and unease typically about an imminent event or something without a certain outcome. (Google)



During a time of restoration anxiety is sure to show up. This emotion will cause an immense amount of worry and it stems from fear of the unknown. Often times you will find yourself in a place of wondering "will this ever end". The reason why you say this is because it seems like your situation is lingering for a long time, but know there is healing and change happening in restoration which can take a while. 

When one is coming out of any type of bondage, for the sake of this article we will be speaking of financial bondage, there is a time of acceptance that must take place. This acceptance that I speak of is the moment that you realize that your bondage came from poor decision making that stemmed from desires. Often times I would say well it's because I loss income or some other unfortunate outcome. However when I came to a place of acceptance I realized that my financial woes really came from a misguided heart and lack of preparation. Let me explain. As most people, growing up one of my favorite phrases was "I want that". Believe it or not that same phrase or mindset followed me into adulthood. It caused me to impulsively make decisions based on my now condition. It did not allow for me to see further than where I was (time of preparation) and it caused me to value possessions more than anything. These desires and lack of preparation placed me on a consistent cycle or roller coaster to always struggle to stay afloat. I made minor adjustments hoping for big results but the true issue still went undiscovered. 

When you really begin to understand who you are and who's you are, I mean really understand it. You are no longer governed by a misguided heart looking for temporary fulfillment. You began to evaluate what is most important and why you actually exist. I'm not saying that having possessions is wrong but if what you have is causing you stain or anxiety than it is quite possible that you have placed yourself in financial bondage and it is time to come out. 


Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV) says "Be anxious for nothing , but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guide your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 


Check out our next blog on financial bondage and how to come free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Day, I QUIT!

How many times have you said those very words? How many times have you felt overwhelmed, under qualified, unappreciated, not good enough for the task, just plain out ineffective? We have quit so many times in our minds due to circumstances, emotions, thoughts, and outside influences that we can not count! As a matter of fact although we think we have only quit in our minds for that moment we don't realize the seed that we planted in our own minds which is the seed of quitting and failing. QUITTING IS NO LONGER AN OPTION OR A THOUGHT TO BE CONSIDERED! In life whatever the journey that we find ourselves on we must remember that the journey is not by our hand but the hand of the Most High God. He wrote the book of our life with plans, strategies, and outcomes. He knew who He created us to be. However we fall into the trap of our emotions and other's opinions that we fell to realize that although the journey seems impossible and we appear to be incapable, we have already succes