Skip to main content

Make Up Your Mind

So realizing that when the pressure from a crisis hits, our decision making becomes real cloudy. I remember making one decision one minute and changing it the next minute. My confidence was at a low. I was trying to understand how did I get myself in this type of mess. I literally questioned every choice that I made at that point from my business, relationship, and finance.

Once I was able to get a grip. I started reflecting on "a double minded man is unstable in all his ways". Double minded meaning wishy washy in thoughts or deciding one thing one minute and something else the next. Here is another example, easily swayed away from their decision because someone else comes by that seems like they know what they are doing and easily changes their mind. When in a crisis don't second guess yourself stay firm in the decision you are making whether right or wrong. Those decisions are building your foundation which will establish you or bring stability.

I am a firm believer that not everyone can handle what you can handle because you were uniquely made and equipped for this crisis. Making it through is to assist the next person to come through. Your journey is only an example of the greatness of the God in you and that still is alive in this world. See once I stopped being so selfish I realized that everything I do is for the Kingdom of God, everything. He also knows all. Our struggles and our victories were all prearranged. He believed in you at the creation of time although He knew every right and wrong decision you were going to make. Therefore believe in yourself even in your crisis. Also keep in mind that your crisis doesn't define you. If you are going through financially that doesn't mean that you are broke. Broke is a mindset. What you think is what you are. I am rich in all situations. When I don't see money is when I purposefully go into places that only the people with money go. The reason I do this is because it ignites hope within.

Don't allow your crisis to cause you to question your decision making. You have to begin making solid decisions in order to come out of your crisis. This will also rebuild your confidence and before you know it you will be back on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will This Ever End

Anxiety noun.      a feeling of worry, nervousness, and unease typically about an imminent event or something without a certain outcome. (Google) During a time of restoration anxiety is sure to show up. This emotion will cause an immense amount of worry and it stems from fear of the unknown. Often times you will find yourself in a place of wondering "will this ever end". The reason why you say this is because it seems like your situation is lingering for a long time, but know there is healing and change happening in restoration which can take a while.  When one is coming out of any type of bondage, for the sake of this article we will be speaking of financial bondage, there is a time of acceptance that must take place. This acceptance that I speak of is the moment that you realize that your bondage came from poor decision making that stemmed from desires. Often times I would say well it's because I loss income or some other unfortunate outcome. However when I

My Last Day, I QUIT!

How many times have you said those very words? How many times have you felt overwhelmed, under qualified, unappreciated, not good enough for the task, just plain out ineffective? We have quit so many times in our minds due to circumstances, emotions, thoughts, and outside influences that we can not count! As a matter of fact although we think we have only quit in our minds for that moment we don't realize the seed that we planted in our own minds which is the seed of quitting and failing. QUITTING IS NO LONGER AN OPTION OR A THOUGHT TO BE CONSIDERED! In life whatever the journey that we find ourselves on we must remember that the journey is not by our hand but the hand of the Most High God. He wrote the book of our life with plans, strategies, and outcomes. He knew who He created us to be. However we fall into the trap of our emotions and other's opinions that we fell to realize that although the journey seems impossible and we appear to be incapable, we have already succes